P.T.K. WOOD ash plywoods are made from plywood covered with natural ash veneer on one side. Both crown cut and straight line (quarter cut) pattern are avilable. As the veneer is natural, each piece of wood has a different unique pattern. Ash wood veneer has a light yellowish tone, which make them suitable for customers who prefer light, bright, clean color decoration style.
Common usage of ash plywoods
- Use in furniture making such as a table and cabinet.
- Use in building interior deoration
Properties of our ash plywood
- Made from real wood
- Beautiful unique natural patterns
- Easy to install which help reduce construction costs
- Can be coated in different type of colors
- Bendable, yet not easily broken